[contact-form][contact-field label='New Field' type='text' required='1'/][/contact-form]
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Posted In: Service Academy Preparatory Schools
Mycanaportal On at 6:32 am #3705
The process for changing your username may vary depending on the specific platform or website you are using. In general, however, the following steps can be taken to change your username:
- Log in to your account: You will need to be logged in to the account associated with the username you want to change.
- Access your account settings: Look for a menu or option in your account settings that allows you to change your username. This may be located under a “Profile” or “Account” section.
- Choose a new username: Enter your desired username in the appropriate field. Keep in mind that some platforms may have specific requirements or restrictions for usernames, such as minimum or maximum length, character types, or availability.
- Save your changes: Once you have entered your new username, save your changes by clicking on the appropriate button or link. Some platforms may require you to confirm your new username by entering it again or providing additional information.
- Verify your new username: After you have saved your changes, log out of your account and log back in using your new username to ensure that it has been updated successfully.
If you are having trouble changing your username or cannot find the option to do so, you may need to consult the platform’s help or support resources for further assistance.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.