[contact-form][contact-field label='New Field' type='text' required='1'/][/contact-form]
Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Foreign Student Program in USA
Fulbright Scholarship Foreign Student Program in USA
The Fulbright scholarship 2023 Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please use the drop-down menu here to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
To be eligible for a grant:
How to Working in France while Studying as an International Student
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of any of the African continents, or permanent residents holding a valid passport issued by the government of your country.
- Applicants must be DOCTORAL OR Ph.D. students who have completed a significant amount of their doctoral program in universities and have the endorsement of their home institution.
- Note: MASTERS and First-Degree applicants are NOT qualified to apply for this program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must take their first TOEFL exam by May 2021.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL: a score of 90)
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to returning home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be short-listed for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Those in business, law, and accounting should understand that most U.S. institutions rarely accept research students in these fields due to the high demand for full-time programs and tuition concerns. Therefore, we face great challenges in finding placements for such grantees unless their proposals are tilted toward economics, development-related areas, democracy, human rights, and conflict resolution.
How to Apply
The Fulbright Program for Foreign Students and Foreign Language Teaching Assistants (FLTAs) is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student and FLTA Program applications are processed by these offices.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please use the drop-down menu below to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Other Fulbright Opportunities
- If you are not eligible to apply to the Fulbright Foreign Student Program, please find other Fulbright opportunities below:
- For U.S. students looking to apply to the Fulbright Program, please visit the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website.
For U.S. and foreign faculty and professionals looking to apply to the Fulbright Program, please visit the Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Program’s official website.