[contact-form][contact-field label='New Field' type='text' required='1'/][/contact-form]
How to Delete Old Facebook Account Without Password
Delete Old Facebook
If you have an old Facebook account that you no longer use or want, you may be wondering how to delete it. However, what if you don’t have the password to that old account? Don’t worry, in this article, we will guide you on how to delete your old Facebook account without a password.
What is How to Delete Old Facebook Account Without Password
When it comes to deleting old Facebook accounts, there are various methods available. However, the method we will discuss in this article involves using Facebook’s account recovery process. This process allows you to regain access to your old account and then delete it permanently.
Free Facebook Login Account Password – Facebook Logout
Steps to Delete Old Facebook Account Without Password
- Locate Your Old Account The first step in deleting your old Facebook account without a password is to locate it. You can search for your old account using your email address or phone number associated with the account.
- Click on “Forgot Password” Once you have located your old account, click on the “Forgot Password” option. This will take you to the account recovery page.
- Provide Information to Recover Your Account On the account recovery page, Facebook will ask you to provide information to verify your identity. You may be asked to provide your email address, phone number, or a government-issued ID.
- Regain Access to Your Old Account After providing the required information, Facebook will review your request to regain access to your old account. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Facebook with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Permanently Delete Your Old Account Now that you have regained access to your old Facebook account, you can delete it permanently. To do this, go to “Settings” and then click on “Your Facebook Information.” Next, click on “Deactivation and Deletion,” and select “Delete Account.” Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion of your old account.
Additional Tips to Keep in Mind
- Deleting your old Facebook account is permanent and cannot be undone, so make sure you want to delete it before proceeding.
- After you delete your old account, it may take up to 90 days for all your information to be removed from Facebook’s servers.
- If you have any active subscriptions or recurring payments associated with your old account, make sure to cancel them before deleting your account.
In conclusion, deleting an old Facebook account without a password is possible by following Facebook’s account recovery process. This involves providing the necessary information to verify your identity and regain access to your old account. Once you have regained access, you can permanently delete your old account by going to the “Settings” and clicking on “Your Facebook Information” and selecting “Deactivation and Deletion.” Remember to consider the additional tips and keep in mind that the deletion process may take up to 90 days. If you have any questions or concerns, refer to the FAQ section or contact Facebook’s customer support for assistance.
- Q: Can I delete my old Facebook account without regaining access to it first?
A: Unfortunately, no. Facebook’s account recovery process is necessary to verify your identity and regain access to your old account before you can delete it permanently.
- Q: What happens to my old account’s posts and photos after I delete it?
A: All of your old account’s posts, photos, and other data will be permanently deleted from Facebook’s servers. However, keep in mind that any posts or photos that other people have shared from your old account may still be visible on their accounts.
- Q: How long does it take to delete an old Facebook account?
A: Once you have completed the steps to delete your old Facebook account, it may take up to 90 days for all your information to be removed from Facebook’s servers.
Facebook Dating Login: Set Up Facebook Dating Account on PC