Learn more about Canada 🍁 visa, Scholarships, Free Visa to Study Abroad. Apply Now by clicking on the link below
University Entrance Scholarship at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada, 2022
University Entrance Scholarship the Concordia University of Edmonton is offering undergraduate financial aid for International and Canadian students in 2022.
For nearly a century, Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) has been an important educational institution in the province of Alberta. It is recognized globally as a university committed to academic excellence in teaching and research, welcoming over 2,000 students annually from over 40 countries around the world.
CUE is a boutique university, small enough that every student is essential yet large enough for a global outlook. In and out of our classrooms and lecture halls, we translate what we learn into extraordinary hands-on experiences.
The Concordia University of Edmonton offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success. Most services are conveniently located in the Student Success Centre, providing a one-stop-shop for everything from residence, counseling, services for students with disabilities, and career services.
- Application Deadline: 2022
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
- Award: The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
- University Entrance Scholarship Levels
- Award Average
95% or higher
90% – 94.9%
85% – 89.9%
80% – 84.9%
75% – 79.9%
- Scholarship Value
- Value over 4 years
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: International and Canadian Students can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian Students can apply for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements: To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering their first year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or fewer transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management, or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
How to Apply
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
How do I renew my scholarship?
To renew scholarships in subsequent years, students must:
- be registered in a minimum of 80% of a full-course load (12 credits) in each subsequent semester.
- maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 for all scholarships valued below $3,750 or a minimum GPA of 3.5 for scholarships valued at $3,750 or greater during the fall and winter semesters for the September intake, or the winter and subsequent fall semester for the January intake. Courses completed in Spring and Summer Sessions are not included in the GPA calculation.
The renewal period shall not exceed the length of the student’s degree program. Students who lose their scholarship entitlement due to reduced course load or low GPA may have their scholarship reinstated following an academic period of study that satisfies the registration and GPA requirements. However, their eligibility period will not be extended.
Are international students eligible to receive the scholarship?
Yes, all students, domestic and international who are entering directly from high school are eligible to receive the scholarship.
Can Home-Schooled applicants receive a University Entrance Scholarship?
Home-schooled applicants who present the appropriate Grade 12 requirements for admission, present an award average of 75% or higher, and submit an application for admission by April 1 are eligible for entrance award consideration. Concordia will also consider home-schooled applicants who present the appropriate ACT or SAT score. Home-schooled applicants who are ineligible for an entrance award are eligible to be considered for in-course awards after the completion of their first year of study at the Concordia University of Edmonton.
What if I have questions?
Contact a financial aid advisor in the Financial Aid and Awards Office (HA120):
- Phone: 780-479-9220
- Toll free: 1-866-479-5200, ext 220
- E-mail: email@example.com