[contact-form][contact-field label='New Field' type='text' required='1'/][/contact-form]
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of international students beginning their undergraduate studies at the university in the Fall term. Learn more about the Schengen visa from Canada
The criteria for the Scholarship include not only academic excellence but also accomplishments outside the classroom.
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
- University of Calgary
Level/Field(s) of study:
- Bachelors degree in any subject
Number of Scholarships: 2
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- The scholarship is $15,000, renewable annually in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms. The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $60,000.
- Applicants must be international students who are registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term. They have to be new students. To be considered for a scholarship, a student must normally present a minimum GPA of 3.20. They must also have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
- The application deadline for Fall 2022 admission is 15 December 2021 (early admission) and 1 March 2022 (standard admission). The application deadline for the International Entrance Scholarship is 1 December 2021.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
University of Calgary
- Bachelors Degree
Type of award: Scholarship
- Internal/external/government: Internal
Application Deadline: 1 Dec 2021 (Annual)
Study in: Canada
The course starts Fall 2022